You can have a reading for whatever question you wish to ask with...
- A choice of decks and spread...
The interpretations are very short and are based on the classic Rider Waite / Colman-Smith interpretations as
shown in the "little white book" that comes supplied with the deck
- The Rider Waite/Colman Smith deck, using Joan Bunning's
- MacGregor Mathers interpretations
- Joan Bunning's interpretations as provided in her "Learning The Tarot" book
and online course
- The Aura-Soma Tarot.
Use all 100 of Phyllis Mahon's cards, published in 1979 with 2 Major Arcanas, or use just a particular section.
- The 97-card Minchiate deck,
The Minchiate Tarot extends the usual Tarot decks by including cards that represent the astrological houses,
four elements and additional trump cards. This rare form of Tarot is the product of the Italian Renaissance,
and, after being relatively obscure for the last 2 centuries, is rapidly gathering users in our time.
- The Greenwood Tarot deck.
The Greenwood Tarot by Chesca Potter and Mark Ryan uses pre-Celtic British religious symbols, such as
images of animals, landmarks and Gods such as the Green Man, for divination purposes. The "Wheel of Life" and
"Bow" spreads specific to the Greenwood Tarot are given, as well as the more common spreads.
- The Tarot of the Crone.
This striking and powerful deck, by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince, is based on the ancient holy one who is grandmother,
witch and hag. She has been ignored, trivialized, blamed and feared, for she holds powers that others deny -
powers of time and transformation; these are powers we may fear, but would do better to understand.
- The Blue Moon, major arcana deck.
This beautiful deck, by Julia Cuccia-Watts, follows both the solar Cross Quarter Days as well as lunar cycles.
The interpretations and detail given by Julia for the cards drawn are extensive and help you find your own
meanings in the cards.
- The Intuitive Tarot.
The images are clear, dynamic, and highly
original, enabling the newcomer to interpret the meanings with accuracy. Equally, more experienced Tarot
workers will enjoy their power and connection to the inner worlds.
- The Maat Tarot - Julie Cuccia Watts beautiful deck,
with Julie's interpretations.
- Emily Carding's Transparent Tarot. The spreads offered
enable you to overlay, and/or resize the cards.
- A 3D-style 27-card "cubic" spread, using the 22 Major Arcana using the ascriptions of
Carlo Suarès derived from the Sefer Yetzirah/Book of Formation, linked to the BOTA meanings for the Majors. The displays
can be rotated to better show the relationship between the cards. The Jungian concepts of Self, Other, Sensation and Perception
are plotted on the axes of Past, Present, Existence, and the Psyche. Cards can be rotated for better viewing.
- (As above) but with the "cubic" spread's 27 Major Arcana sequence
as outlined by Carlo Suarès.
Have an Oracle reading with...
- The Anubis Oracle
35-card Anubis Oracle deck, by Nicki Scully and Linda Star Wolf, with illustrations by Kris Waldherr. This is a guide to the
inner workings of the soul, to Inner Egypt and the shamanic mysteries of Egypt that live within us.
- Cilla Conway's Deva Creation Cards,
a 72-card deck used to connect with intuition and the subconscious, and to the energies of creation itself.
- The Gilgamesh Oracle
for Tarot readers
Have a reading:-
- Where you specify the cards in the
spread, optionally using Joan Bunning's interpretations as hints for providing your own interpretations. This is a good way to learn!
- Providing your own interpretations
and card-descriptors; the cards can be resized, and dragged into any spread or configuration you like - read
the instructions before you ask for the spread! You also have the option to rotate the crossing-card.
You can do this with...
- Composing a spread and providing the reading, where
you specify the cards to be displayed in the spread and optionally provide your own interpretations. (low-definintion graphics)
- Compose a spread and reading, as above, (high-definintion graphics
- up to about 5"x3"). Again, place and resize the images as you wish.
- Compose a spread and reading - classic decks - high-defn. using radio-buttons for easy use.
- Compose a spread and reading as above, with some modern decks using radio-buttons for easy use.
- Ask for a spread, using the Goddess Tarot, Haindl Tarot, Ancestral Path Tarot, Universal Waite Tarot,
Spiral Tarot, Via Tarot, or Tarot of the Old Path.